BFCESD Agenda | November 14th, 2019
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Romaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake,
Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, November 14, 2019 at the BFCESD Office at 6:30 p.m. The BFCESD Office is located at 101 W Loomis, Suite B, Birchwood, WI
AGENDA of Discussion/Action Items
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report,
- Ambulance Service Report,
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Address paging issues for Fire and Ambulance with Firefighter and EMT input on matter.
- Report on bid package and Building Committee meeting
- Committee report on 2019 Tax insert ideas
- Appointment of Fundraising Chairperson and set up committee
- Pay regular monthly bills prior to BFCESD Board meeting to avoid possible late penalties.
- Scanning bills from previous years on to zip drives and disposing of the paper forms.
- Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence,
- Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.