Town Meeting | February 10th, 2020
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
The monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will meet on Monday, Feb. 10, 2020, at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana at 6:30 PM.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report.
- Report of past month’ road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist. report
- Storage expenses in our town. Motion to follow.
- Old Business
- Mikana Postal Service report
- Report on Hwy 48 & V landing
- New business
- Discuss lawnmower bids to be opened in March.
- Discuss striping of roads for 2020
- Discussion & possible decision regarding service contract for the Mikana Dam with Barron County.
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion of payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that the meeting may be recorded. All interested persons, please plan to attend.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk