Town Meeting Agenda For November 13, 2017
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the monthly meeting for the Town of Cedar Lake will be held at the adjournment of the Budget Hearing, November 13,2017 at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana. The agenda will be as follows:
1.Pledge of Allegiance.
2.Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
3. Public input.
4. Financial reports from Treasurer and Clerk.
5. Report of past month’s road activities.
6. Police report.
7. Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services report.
8. Old Business
a. discussion of CD to pay for fire truck
b. Mikana ATV/UTV bridge crossing update.
c. Town Hall entrance repair update
9. New business
a. tax letter
b. referendum verbiage and time line
10. Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
11. Discussion and payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicap accessible. It was noted that the Town Meeting may be recorded. All interested persons, please plan to attend.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk]]>