Attention – Address Changes
Village of Mikana Residents & Landowners
Unfortunately, the US Postal Office in Mikana has been closed. This has resulted in all addresses in the Village of Mikana to change from a P.O. Box to a physical address or new P.O. Box location for the residents.
The Town of Cedar Lake needs to update addresses for Voter Registration and Property Tax Statements. This must be complete by mid-September to ensure all are eligible to vote in November.
Please contact the Town Clerk, Maryhelen Drew, to update your address. The best method of communication is via email. Please follow the below steps to complete this request:
- Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject of email “Address Update”
- Original address on record
- New address to be applied
- Telephone Number (in event need to contact to clarify information)
- Is it for Voter Registration and Property Tax Registry?
- If Voter Registration, need to provide all legal names in the household that are registered to vote
Please spread the word for individuals that may not have seen this announcement.
Thank you in Advance,