*Edited to Reflect Correct Date*
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Romaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, July 11, 2019, at the BFCESD Office at 6:30 p.m. The BFCESD Office is located at 101 W Loomis, Suite B, Birchwood, WI
AGENDA of Discussion/Action Items
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report, discuss budget process for 2020
- Ambulance Service Report, discuss budget process for 2020
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Review necessary steps required before signing off on NWB contract for the new building
- Review cost split for new building pending finalized EPV #’s for 2019
- Review, modify and approve resolution by District requesting Town/Village financial assistance for new building.
- Review, modify and vote on the resolution and promissory note submitted for each entity to pass prior to October 1, 2019
- Vote on accepting the David and Carolyn Matching Grant.
- Review 2018 audit
- Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence,
- Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.