Minutes, BFCESD mtg July 12, 2018
August 6, 2018/
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
COMMISSIONERSRomaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood-Present, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake-Present, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle-Present, Dean Buresh -Town of Edgewater-Present, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake-Present, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, Jon Depoister-Village of Birchwood-Present
PUBLIC NOTICEBirchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday July 12, 2018 at the Birchwood Village Hall at 6:30 p.m. The Town Hall is located 101 N main St, Birchwood, WI.
BFCESD Minutes for July 12, 2018 Meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Tim Stearns made a motion to approve the June 14, 2018 BFCESD Meeting Minutes with the amendment to #11 for Common use to 90% for Fire and 10% for Ambulance, 2nd by Romaine Quinn, Carried.
- Public Input—Virginia Hurckman asked Ken George if the Fire Dept Donates money to Fallen Fire Fighters.
- Fire Department Report—See attached report.
- Ambulance Service Report—See attached report
- Tim Stearns made a Motion to Approve Donations received since June 10, 2018 Mikana Parade Committee $250 to Ambulance, 2nd by Romaine Quinn, carried.
- Building/Equipment Committee report—By Fall need min. amount of money we need to plan for the new Fire Hall so each entity and plan what will be needed. By Aug hopes to find out about some responses that we have received. Chris from NWB said they wouldn’t be able to start until this next spring. Next month will have an agenda for monies allocated for property purchase and contract for NWB.
- Tim Stearns made a motion to approve the Bookkeepers Report as presented, 2nd by Romaine Quinn, carried. Romaine Quinn made a motion approve the bills present, 2nd by Tim Stearns, carried.
- Review Correspondence—Received credit card for Leroy Sandridge, Jon will contact the band regarding that Leroy is no longer on the account and will have the card closed.
- Commissioners Input
- Tim Stearns made a motion to Adjourn at 7:35 pm, 2nd by Mick Givens, carried.