Minutes BFCESD October 12, 2017 meeting
November 6, 2017/
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
COMMISSIONERSRomaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood–Present, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake–Present, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle–Absent, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater–Absent, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake–Present, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson–Present, Virginia Hurckman-Village of Birchwood–Present
PUBLIC NOTICEBirchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, October 12, 2017 at the Long Lake Town Hall at 6:30 p.m. The Long Lake Town Hall is located at 1584 County Road M/D.
MINUTES OF THE BFCESD Oct 12, 2017 MEETINGCALLED TO ORDER 6:30PM
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approve previous meeting minutes, Motion made by Virginia Hurckman to approve the Sept 14 minutes, 2nd by Mick Givens, Carried.
- Public Input—Virginia Sandridge commends the Ambulance Service for the excellent response time and care for a family member who has a cabin in Mikana, if it was for that he most likely wouldn’t be alive today.
- Fire Department Report, See attached
- Ambulance Service Report, See Attached Refresher course is being offered with Advance following.
- Discuss the trailer and other options regarding it. Motion to amend previous approval on sale of trailer. Motion was made to donate the trailer to the unnamed storm victim as is and removal expense paid by them by Virginia Hurckman, 2nd by Romaine Quinn, Mick Givens mentioned about Government bodies not being able to donate items that to sell the trailer for $1.00. Virginia and Romaine withdrew the first motion and Jon Sleik made a motion to be stated Board members Virginia, Cindy and his self to enter into a contract to offer the trailer for $1.00 and removal of trailer to the to be named party at their expense for removal with no expense to the district, 2nd by Romaine Quinn, carried.
- Discuss new building plan, Oct 26th Building Committee Meeting Scheduled 6:30 at the District Office. Members are Bumper, Tom Beffa, Dean Buresh, Virginia Hurckman, Mick Givens, Romaine Quinn, and LeRoy Sandridge.
- Bookkeepers Report, Motion was made by Virginia Hurckman to approve the bookkeepers report, 2nd by Romaine Quinn, carried
- Approve donations- none received since Sept 9
- Building/Equipment Committee report, Meeting Scheduled
- Commissioners Input
- Correspondence: Approval on change of Authorized Officer on the 4 corners Credit cards. Work Comp Rate report.
- Motion to Adjourn at 7:45 by Virginia Hurckman, 2nd by Mick Givens, Carried