Minutes December 14, 2017 BFCESD meeting
January 7, 2018/
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
COMMISSIONERSRomaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood–Present, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake–Present, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle–Present, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater–Absent, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake–Present, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson–Present, Virginia Hurckman-Village of Birchwood–Present
PUBLIC NOTICEBirchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, December 14, 2017 at the Town of Wilson Town Hall at 6:35 p.m. The Town Hall is located at W16097 Bucks Lake Rd, which is south of Birchwood on County F.
Meeting Minutes for BFCESD DEC 14, 2017
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call—See above
- Virginia Hurckman made a Motion to approve Nov 9,2017 Meeting Minutes, 2nd by Romaine Quinn, Carried
- Public Input— None
- Fire Department Report—See attached. Radio update DFC, $1000.00 Grant from Enbridge, Synergy and $1500 reimbursement from DNR, need done by April 2018.
- Ambulance Service Report—See attached
- Discuss and approve bank account changes. Advice from Mike at Dairy State Bank to have 1 checking account for the Main acct, Ambulance Capital, Fire Capital and Pager Acct. Government entities qualify for $450,000 co-lateral and $250,000 FDIC. Jon and Cindy met with Dan Thole and he agreed with Mike’s recommendation. The 4 accounts are separate in QuickBooks now and can remain that way, dividing interest according to the amount in each acct. Cindy will close each capital account at the end of Dec and on Jan 5 when the CD is up for renewal. Tim Stearns made a Motion to combine the accts as said in discussion, 2nd by Romaine Quinn, Carried.
- Romaine Quinn made a Motion to approve the Bookkeepers Report,
- Building/Equipment committee report—Hopefully before April 2018 we will have a dollar amount so the each Township has it by their annual meeting. Jan 18, 2018 is the next planned committee meeting.
- Donations—2 checks from Enbridge for $1000.00 ea. from Nov 9-Dec 14,2017, Tim Stearns made a Motion to approve the donations, 2nd by Virginia Hurckman, Carried
- Review Correspondence—None
- Virginia Hurckman made a Motion to approve bills, 2nd by Romaine Quinn, Carried.
- Commissioners Input
- Virginia Hurckman made a motion to Adjourn at 7:52pm,