Monthly Meeting Agenda I August 14, 2023
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
The monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will be held on Monday, August 14, 2023 at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana at 6:30 PM. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes
- Public input
- Financial report
- Past month’s road activities
- Special Project Funding Committee Update
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist. report
- Old business
- Beautification committee update.
- Discuss information gained from consultation with an attorney regarding petition to rezone and determine next steps.
- New business
- ATV/UTV ordinance referring to road closure
- Laura Bergman – Minnow Lake rd./rezoning
- Consider including all of township in BFCESD contract
- Appoint Mary Hele designated chairperson for the Buckthorn project
- MOU with WEC for Absentee Ballot Envelopes
- Correspondence received during the month
- Discussion and payment of claims
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.
It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk
Added agenda item: County Hwy. V and State Hwy. 48 landing quick claim deed.(8/9/23)