Monthly Meeting Agenda I November 13, 2023
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
The monthly meeting of the Town of Cedar Lake will follow the adjournment of the Special Town Board meeting, November 13, 2023, at 6:00 PM to adopt the town budget for 2024. The following will be the agenda:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of the past meeting minutes.
- Public input
- Financial report
- Past month’s road activities.
- Special Project Funding Committee update
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services report
- Old business
- Discuss option to develop or abandon 28 ¼ Ave., Eden Meadow Dr. in Cedar Croft Platt.
- Beautification Committee update
- New business
- V & 48 Landing ROW encroachment-John Rupp landscape modification
- Discuss overpayment to BFCESD for building fund.
- Correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.
It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk