Monthly Meeting Agenda I September 11, 2023
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
The monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Cedar Lake will meet on Monday, Sep 11, 2023, at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana at 6:30 PM. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report
- Past month’s road activities
- Special Project Funding Committee Update
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services report
- Old business
- ATV/UTV route – Sucker Creek Rd. discussion
- Status update on petition to rezone
- New business
- Speed limits – Stout’s Point, Entrance & circle – request to lower
- Discussion of increase of levy limit for 2024 Budget
- discuss/decision on accepting Minnow Lake Rd. at what status-written agreement
- New manager appointment for Stout’s Island.
- Correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.
It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk