Notice | Town Board Meeting
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that upon completion of the Special Town Board meeting, Monday, November 18, 2019, the monthly meeting of the Town Board will be held at the Mikana Town Hall. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public input.
- Approval of 2020 Budget
- Financial report
- Report of past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist.
- 2020 Budget Resolution
- Old business
- Hwy. V & 48 Landing
- Public nuisance properties.
- New Business
- Tourist Rooming house application – Penny and Jeff Iverson,2851 28 ⅛ Ave, Birchwood
- Adopt election security contingency plan
- Approval of carryover of $1023 of Levy Limit
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that the meeting may be recorded. All interested persons, please plan to attend.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk