Notice | Town Meeting
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will meet at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana on Monday, June 10,2019 at 6:30 PM. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report
- Report of past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services report
- Old business
a.Any/ all final coordination of July 4th parade items
8. New business
a. Discussion and approval of all applied for renewal liquor, beer, operators licenses.
b. Barron County Emergency Operation Plan
c. Accepting bids for asphalt material for the 28 1/8 ave – Loch Lomond Blvd TRI 15752 project
d. Special exception-Tourist Rooming House, Patty & Mark Muck, 2588 28 1/4 St, Birchwood, representative Dirk Vanderbent.
9. Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
10. Discussion and payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that the meeting may be recorded. All interested persons, please plan to attend.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk