TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will hold its monthly meeting on Monday, September 9, 2019, at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana, following the adjournment of the Special Town Meeting that begins at 6:30 p.m. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s meeting minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report.
- Report of past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services report.
- Old business
- Public Nuisance Ordinance update.
- Labor standards complaint update.
- New business
- Application for Class “B” beer and liquor for Red Cedar Country Store, 2671 27th St, Mikana. John Depositer, agent.
- Set date for the October board meeting.
- Set date for budget planning meeting.
- Discussion of tax receipts being sent after taxes received.
- Propane bids.
- Brill Area Sportsmen’s Club trailer storage request.
- Determine if board will adopt emergency services building resolution and promissory note.
- Determine if board will approve FY 2020 Fire and Ambulance assessments resolution.
- Consideration of all correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that the meeting may be recorded. All interested persons, please plan to attend.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk