Notice: Town of Cedar Lake Residents Board Meeting I May 9, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Town of Cedar Lake Town Board meeting will be held on Monday, May 9, 2022 at 6:30 PM at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s meeting minutes
- Public input
- Financial report
- Past month’s road activities/ future projects
- Swamp road bids
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist.
- Vote on emergency services building resolution and promissory note.
- Old business
- Application for a Class”b” Beer license for Cedar Lake Market. 2671 27th St, Mikana,Agent Davinder Singh
- Discussion to table the ordinance governing Recreational Residential Dwellings in the Town of Cedar Lake, Barron County, Wi.
- Vote to place an Ordinance Governing Recreational Residential Dwellings in the Town of Cedar Lake, Barron County, WI as a referendum item on the November ballot.
- New business
a. BIL information, roads to be discussed
- Assessor’s contract discussion
- Mike Kramer to discuss Cedar Lake Cemetary.
- Correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Anyone wishing to attend remotely via zoom, please see the www.townofcedarlake.org website for login information. It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk