NOTICE TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE RESIDENTS | December 13, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the monthly Town Board meeting of the Town of Cedar Lake will be held on Monday December 13, 2021 at 6:30 PM at the Cedar Lake Town Hall at 2696 26 ¾ Ave, Mikana.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s meeting minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report
- Past month’s road activities
- Birchwood Four Corners Service District report
- Old business
- New business
- Increase in driveway permits
- Parade request for 2022, no parking signs
- Appoint poll workers for term of 2022 -2023
- Buckthorn report
- Employee Handbook revision.
- Correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Anyone wishing to attend remotely by Zoom, please see www.townofcedarlake.org website for login information. It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk