Town Board Meeting | December 14, 2020
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will meet at the Cedar Lake Town Hall on Monday, December 14, 2020 at 6:30 PM. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Reading and approval of minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report.
- Report of past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Fours Corners Emergency Services Dist. report.
- Old business
- Alley discontinuance – Mike Clamers-introduce resolution
- Hwy. V & 48
- Resolution for FY 2021 for the BFCESD.
- New business
- Set date for Caucus
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded. All interested persons, please plan to attend.
Anyone wishing to attend remotely via Zoom, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk