Town Board Meeting | January 11th, 2021
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will hold its monthly meeting of the Town Board on Monday, January 11th, 2021 at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana at 6:30 PM. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report.
- Past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District report.
- discussion of cost of loan for new building
- Appoint BFCESD Commissioner.
- Old business
- Set date for hearing of alley discontinue.
- Hwy. V & 48 update
- New business
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Anyone wishing to attend remotely via Zoom, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is noted that the town hall is handicap accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk