Town Board Meeting | July 19, 2021
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will meet at the Cedar lake Town Hall on Monday, July 19,2021 at 6:30 pm for monthly meeting. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past meeting minutes.
- Public input
- Financial report
- Past month’s road activities/future projects
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services report
- Old business
- a.Ordinance violation waiver request-Jerry Frasier/ committee recommendation
- Hwy. 48 & V Public Landing
- New business
- Motion to create a separate banking account for ARPA funds received.
- Discuss and receive public input regarding temporary dwellings within the township
- appoint Dwelling committee
- MOU with Barron County for new election equipment
- Town Hall & Town Shop connectivity contract
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Anyone wishing to attend remotely via zoom, please see the www.townofcedarlake.org website for login information. It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk