Town Board Meeting | March 8th, 2021
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will meet at the Cedar Lake Town Hall on Monday, March 8, 2021 following the adjournment of the special meeting. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report.
- Past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services report
- Old business
- resolution for alley abandonment
- Hwy. 48 & V update.
- New business.
- Budget resolution for 2020
- Weight limits for town roads
- Discussion/ decision on defib machine in town hall.
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Anyone wishing to attend remotely via Zoom, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk