Town Board Meeting | September 14, 2020
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the monthly meeting for the Town of Cedar Lake will be held on Monday, September 14, 2020 at 6:30 PM at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of the past month’s minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report
- Report of past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist.
- Review draft bylaws and determine whether to approve or disapprove.
- Review FY 19 financial statements.
- Review FY 21 annual operating expenses budget request and determine an approved amount.
- Old business
- Alley abandonment update
- Nuisance property update-letter of compliance for Terry Bygd – Jerry Frazier – south side fence
- New business
- Discussion and possible decision regarding speed limits signs for Kingston Platt.
- Set date for 2021 Budget work meeting.
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion of payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that the meeting may be recorded. All interested parties please plan to attend.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk