Town Budget Meeting Minutes | October 22nd, 2019
OCTOBER 22, 2019 BUDGET WORK MEETING
The Town Board met at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana on Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019 at 9 AM for the purpose of working on the town budget for 2020. Present are Ken Leners, Chairman, Tony Wolff & Kory Weiss, Supervisors, Maryhelen Drew, Clerk and Gladys Roux, Treasurer.
Questions for Dan Thole, Accountant, in regard to the Levy Limit Worksheet are:
- Should the BFCESD Loan be under Capitol outlay or Long-term debt?
- Where should we track salt/sand sold to other municipalities?
- Which category should the Lottery credit be shown?
- Explain levy worksheet Sect. D, Line S-what does it mean?
- Explain levy worksheet Sect. D, Line,or decrease-if fire budget goes up, do we use this line? Should we have used this line last year?
Ken made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 2:15 PM. This was seconded by Tony and approved by all.