Town Meeting | April 13th, 2020
NOTICE TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE RESIDENTS
The monthly meeting for the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will be held on Monday, April 13, 2020, at 6:30 PM at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public input
- Financial report.
- Report of past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services report
- Review draft bylaws. Determine whether to accept as presented, or require changes prior to approval.
- Old business:
- Lawn mowing bid
- 2019 Budget resolution
- Alley encroachment in the Village
- Cooper Engineering, permit for sand
- New business
- Action taken for Application for new agent for Red Cedar Country Store, Erin Cherney
- White goods pickup
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion of payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicap accessible. It is noted that the meeting may be recorded.
All interested parties, please plan to attend.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk