Town Meeting | June 8th, 2020
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will meet at the Cedar Lake Town hall in Mikana on Monday, June 8, 2020 at 6:30 PM.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Reading and approval of the past month’s minutes.
- Public input
- Financial report
- Report of past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist. report.
- Complete final review of draft bylaws.
- Old Business
- Alley discussion/information from Mikana residents
- Resolution to delay property tax payments without penalty
- New Business
- Cedar Lake Grill – Special exception for building
- discussion of cost of streetlights in Village.
- Discussion regarding the recycle bins.
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion of payment of claims
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded. All interested parties, please plan to attend.
Online meeting attendance information can be found on our town’s web page https://townof cedarlake.org/ under important information for online town meetings.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk