Town Meeting | May 11th, 2020
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will meet at the Cedar Lake Town Hall on Monday, May 11th, 2020 at 6:30 PM. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report.
- Report of past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist. report.
- Review draft bylaws. Determine whether to accept as presented or require changes prior to approval.
- Old Business
- Alley encroachment in Village
- New Business
- Matt Shilts, Surveyor, representative for Mr. Mike Grilley.
- Discussion of delayed payment for liquor, beer, operator licenses due to Covid19.
- Determine date for Annual Meeting, 2021
- Resolution/discussion of property tax settlement payments usually due July 31, be extended to Oct. 1, 2020
- SAP resolution for BFCESD
- Beer and wine license for the Gathering Place, June 1, 2020 to July 1,2020
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion of payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting will be recorded. All interested persons, please plan to attend the meeting.
Online meeting attendance information can be found on our town’s web page https://townofcedarlake.org/ under important information for online town meetings.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk