Town Monthly Meeting I October 17, 2022 6:30 PM
Notice is hereby given that the monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will meet on Monday, Oct. 17th, 2022 at 6:30 PM at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana. Please note this is a week later than usual. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s meeting minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report.
- Past month’s road activities report.
- discussion of use of ARPA funds for Swamp Rd.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist. report
6a. Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist. contract for 2023
7. Old business
7a. Update on parcel #010-2100-010-0001.
7b. Discussion of Roholt parcel 010-3500-04-001 subdivision
8. New business
- application for Class”b” winery and Class”B” beer by Sherry & James Goodpaster for property at 2673 27th Street, Mikan
- application for new agent for Stout’s Island, Micheal Lawrence Duerkop.
- discussion of public comments posted on the website
- discussion of use of FEMA funds for levy limit worksheet
- Set date for Budget Hearing
- Notice of claim received
- Discussion/action on contract person for Insurance co.
9. Correspondence received during the month.
10. Discussion and payment of claims.
10a. Motion to move into closed session.
11. Discussion and payment of claims.