BFCESD Agenda | June 11, 2020
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 6:30 p.m in the Birchwood School Commons.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report,
- Ambulance Service Report,
- Vote on removing interim title for the Ambulance Director
- Discuss and vote on extending the lease on current office space.
- 2019 Audit should be ready by July, Two Rivers will present it at the August meeting
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Vote on adding Tim Stearns to replace John Depoister on the Building Committee and accepting Bill Zimmer as Committee Chair.
- Update from Building Committee
- Report from BFCESD Bylaws Development Committee, discussion of updated Constitution and By-laws, including any issues or concerns from participating entities regarding the proposed updates.
- Update on the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) discussions.
- Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence,
- Commissioners Input
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No action will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.