BFCESD Monthly Meeting | January 9, 2020
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, January 9, 2020 at the BFCESD Office at 6:30 p.m. The BFCESD Office is located at 101 W Loomis, Suite B, Birchwood, WI.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Previous Meeting Minutes
4. Public input
5. Fire Department Report,
6. Ambulance Service Report,
7. Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
8. Assign new sponsor for BFCESD Service Award Program (LOSA)
9. Report from BFCESD Bylaws Development Committee
10. Report on date for next Building Committee meeting.
11. Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
12. Review Correspondence,
13. Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance
please call 715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be
taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.