Minutes – BFCESD Feb 8, 2018 meeting
March 13, 2018/
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
COMMISSIONERSRomaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood-Present, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake-Present, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle-Absent, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater-Absent, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake-Present, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson-Present, Virginia Hurckman-Village of Birchwood-Absent
PUBLIC NOTICEBirchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday February 8, 2018 at the Town of Birchwood Town Hall at 6:30 p.m. The Town Hall is located at N1549 County Hwy T, Birchwood, WI
bfcesd MINUTES FOR fEB 8, 2018 mEETING
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Romaine Quinn made a motion to approve the Jan 11,2018 Meeting Minutes, 2nd by Mick Givens, Jon Sleik abstained, Carried
- Public Input–None
- Fire Department Report, See attached reports
- Ambulance Service Report, See attached reports
- Discuss 2017 audit and need for split between bookkeepers.
- No donations were received since the last meeting.
- Finalized floor plane will be available after the Feb 22 Building Committee meeting. The Building Committee is hoping to have the floor plan and info to present to each Town/Village by their Annual Meeting.
- Romaine Quinn made a motion to approve the Bookkeepers Report, 2nd by Mick Givens, Carried
- Review Correspondence, Work comp audit credit of $409.00
- Commissioners Input
- Romaine Quinn made a motion to adjourn at 7:55 pm, 2nd by Cindy Fairchild, Carried