Minutes, BFCESD mtg June 14, 2018
July 9, 2018/
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
COMMISSIONERSRomaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood-Present, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake-Present, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle-Present, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater-Present, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake-Present, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson-Present, Virginia Hurckman-Village of Birchwood-Present
PUBLIC NOTICEBirchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday June 14, 2018 at the Doyle Town Hall at 6:30 p.m. The Town Hall is located at 2248 27 St, Hwy NN, Rice Lake, WI 54868.
BFCESD Meeting Minutes for June 14, 2018
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call-All Present
- Tim Stearns made a motion to approve the May 10, 2018 Meeting Minutes, 2nd by Romaine Quinn, Dean Buresh abstained, carried
- Public Input- Linda Zillmer doesn’t want the new fire building to be rented out to the Public because of being in a residential area.
- Fire Department report—See attached reports
- Ambulance Service Report—See attached reports
- Preliminary Budget will be worked on in July 2018, Ken will set up a time to meet w/Cindy and Virginia to be present.
- Audit is planned to be present at the July meeting.
- Tim Stearns made a motion to approve donations that were received since 5/10/2018 of $908.41 from Cedar Lake Fire Auxiliary Fund per request from Ken George to make a Misc. category in Maintance for the Fire Trailer maintance, 2nd by Romaine Quinn, carried.
- Discussion on the new Building and its approved uses. Tim Stearns made a motion on the use of the New Building to be for Fire and Ambulance purposes only, 2nd by Mick Givens. Tim Stearns-yes, Jon Sleik-yes, Mick Givens-yes, Cindy Fairchild-yes, Virginia Hurckman-yes, Dean Buresh-yes and Romaine Quinn-yes. Carried
- Discussion on building cost for Fire and Ambulance share. Romaine Quinn made a motion that Fire would be 85% and Ambulance would be 15%, 2nd by Virginia Hurckman, Jon Sleik-yes, Tim Stearns-yes, Virginia Hurckman-yes, Romaine Quinn-yes, Dean Buresh-yes, Mick Givens-yes and Cindy Fairchild-yes, Carried.
- Tim Stearns made a motion to approve the Bookkeepers Report, 2nd by Romaine Quinn, carried. Romaine Quinn made a motion to approve bills as present, 2nd by Virginia Hurckman, carried.
- Review Correspondence, WI Medicaid revalidation was approved for the Ambulance.
- Commissioners input
- Virginia Hurckman made a motion to Adjourn at 7:35pm, 2nd by Mick Givens, carried.