Agenda, BFCESD mtg, November 8, 2018
November 5, 2018/
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
COMMISSIONERSRomaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Dean Buresh -Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
PUBLIC NOTICEBirchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday , November 8, 2018 at the Birchwood Village Hall at 6:30 p.m. The Town Hall is located 101 N main St, Birchwood, WI.
AGENDA of Discussion/Action Items
- Hook up remote phone connection
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report
- Ambulance Service Report
- Discuss use of remote phone connection for commissioners.
- Approve donations that were received
- Approve engaging Clifton Larson Allen for the 2018 audit.
- Discuss developing a form(s) of recognition for large donations to the new building, assign a group to make recommendation.
- Building/Equipment Committee report
- Bookkeepers Report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence
- Commissioners Input