Monthly Meeting Agenda I October 9, 2023
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
The monthly meeting of the town board of the Town of Cedar Lake will be held on Monday, Oct 9, 2023 at 6:30 PM at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Reading and approval of past meeting minutes.
- Public input
Guest speaker. 75th Assembly District Representative Dave Armstrong.
- Financial report
- Past month’s road activities
- Discuss option to develop or abandon 28 ¼ Ave Eden Meadow Drive.
- Special Project Funding Committee Update
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist.
- Old Business
- update on Beautification Project
- update on Agent for Stout’s Island
- Status update on petition to rezone
- New Business
- Discussion of adding entire town to the BFCESD Ambulance.
- Resolution for Budget for BFCESD
- Emergency Operations Plan update
- Discussion/vote on resolution to exceed levy limit.
- Set meeting date to adopt the levy resolution.
- Correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.
It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk