Monthly Meeting of the Town Board | May 8th, 2023
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
The monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will be held on Monday, May 8, 2023 at 6:30 PM at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Reading and approval of the past month’s meeting minutes.
- Public Input.
- Financial report.
- Past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist. report.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
- Harold & Anita Nevin, 2583 27 ¼ 27 ¾ St.,Rice Lake, for a variance.
- Discuss a possible committee to investigate funding sources for special projects that could benefit the township.
- Address Supervisor 1 vacancy.
- Correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.
It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk