Town Meeting | January 13th, 2020
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
The monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will meet on Monday, January 13th, 2020 at 6:30 PM at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public input
- Financial report.
- Report of past months road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District Report
- 2020 Budget Resolution
- Determine annual cost for BFCESD vehicles/equipment stored in Town Shop.
- Old business
- Mikana postal service report
- Hwy. V & Hwy. 48 Landing
- New Business
- Request for added streetlights on West Lakeshore Dr.
- Wisconsin Towns Association District Meeting
- Determine 2020 Open Book and BOR dates/times.
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion, payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that the meeting may be recorded.
All interested persons, please plan to attend.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk