Town Meeting | March 9th, 2020
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
The monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will be held on Monday, March 9, 2020 at 6:30 PM at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public input
- Financial report
- Report of past month’s road activities.
- Permit for sand at gravel pit
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services report
- Old business
- Update regarding Hwy. 48 & V Landing
- Discussion and decision regarding lawn mowing for town
- New business
- Representative from Birchwood School about April Referendum for funds.
- Budget resolution for 2019
- Storage of Walleyes for Tomorrow equipment
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion of payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that the meeting may be recorded.
All interested persons, please plan to attend.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk