Town Meeting Agenda For September 11, 2017
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will meet at the Cedar Lake Town Hall on Monday, Sept. 11th,2017 at 6:30 PM for monthly meeting. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public Input.
- Financial reports from Treasurer and Clerk.
- Report of past month’s road activities.
- Police report.
- Update law enforcement coverage
- Determine status of Four Corners Police Committee
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Report
- Old Business
- Fireworks ordinance
- Mikana ATV/UTV bridge crossing update
- New Business
- Chris Gleize, representative for Lynn Gordon, tourist rooming house, 2846 E. Lakeshore Dr.
- David Dikken, approval of CSM on Hemlock Lake.
- Set Budget work day for 2018 Budget.
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that the Town Meeting may be recorded. All interested persons, please plan to attend.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk]]>