BFCESD Monthly Meeting | December 10, 2020
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT BFCESD
PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
___________-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake,
Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on
Thursday, Dec 10, 2020 6:30 p.m., via Zoom. Public interested in attending this Zoom Meeting send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Vote on open Presidential position.
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report—Approve the transfer of 2020 Budgeted money to Fire Capital accounts
- Ambulance Service Report—Approve the transfer of 2020 Budgeted money to the Ambulance Capital accts
- Approve the transfer of monies for Capital Accts at beginning of each
year moving forward instead of at the end of the year.
- Approve the purchase of a laptop to be used by the BFCESD President
- Review invoice from Cedar Lake for Storage of Fire Truck and Trailer
- Update on Building Committee. Update on promissory notes for the
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence
- Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.