Notice | Town Meeting
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will hold its monthly meeting on Monday, July 8, 2019, at 6:30 PM at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of last month’s meeting minutes.
- Public input
- Financial report
- Report of past month’s road activities.
- Adopt LRIP petition
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist. report.
- Special Town meeting request
- Old business
- New business
- Accept bridge work bids
- Disaster Damage Aid Petition
- Pavement rating service contract
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that the meeting may be recorded. All interested persons, please plan to attend.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk
ADDED AGENDA ITEM: July 3, 2019
- Variance to build a garage, Rod Megenkurth, 2813 29 13/16 Ave, Birchwood.