NOTICE TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE RESIDENTS | February 14, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will be held on Monday, Feb.14, 2022 at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana,2696 26 ¾ Ave., Mikana at 6:30 PM. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Reading and approval of past month’s meeting minutes.
- Public input
- Financial report.
- Past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist.
- Old business
- Parade request for 2022 “no parking” signs
- New Business
- Discussion regarding sales tax on Tourist Rooming Houses in Town.
- Correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Anyone wishing to attend by zoom, please see www.townofcedarlake.org website for login information. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded. It is noted that the town hall is handicap accessible.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk