Notice : Town of Cedar Lake Residents Town Board Meeting | Apr 11, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board meeting for the Town of Cedar Lake will be held on Monday, Apr 11, 2022 at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana at 6:30 PM. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Reading and approval of past month’s meeting minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report
- Resolution for Budget Amendment for 2021
- Past month’s road activities and future projects.
- Discussion of Swamp Rd. summer project.
- Birchwood Emergency Services Dist. report
- Old business
A. Parade request for signage of parade route
- Gary Roholt, division of parcel
- discussion of Barron Co. responses to zoning questionnaire.
- New business
- Kraling Family, 2682 28th St., Birchwood, Wi., request for AirBNB.
B.application for Class “B” Beer license for Cedar Lake Market, 2671 27th St, Mikana by Singh Davinder
- application for a Class “A” combination liquor license for Cheers Bar & Grill, 2855 29th Ave., Birchwood, by Steven Wurzer, Wurzer’s Cheers,LLC.
- Correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Anyone wishing to attend by zoom, please see www.townofcedarlake.org for login information. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded. It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk