NOTICE TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE RESIDENTS | January 10, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the monthly Town Board meeting of the Town of Cedar Lake will be held on Monday December 13, 2021 at 6:30 PM at the Cedar Lake Town Hall at 2696 26 ¾ Ave, Mikana.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s meeting minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial report
- Past month’s road activities
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Service District report
- BFCESD building cost discussion
- Old business
- Parade request for 2022 no parking signs
- New business
- Discuss mailbox damage reimbursement.
- Correspondence received during the month
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Anyone wishing to attend remotely by Zoom, please see www.townofcedarlake.org website for login information. It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk