NOTICE TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE RESIDENTS | March 14, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will be held on Monday, March.14, 2022 at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana,2696 26 ¾ Ave., Mikana at 6:30 PM. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Reading and approval of past month’s meeting minutes.
- Public input
- Financial report.
- Budget Resolution for 2021
- Past month’s road activities.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Dist. report
- Old business
- WTA Dist. Meeting
- New Business
- Resolution for voting wards
- William Heideman, 2952 28th St., Birchwood Tourist Rooming House
- Discussion of information received regarding Funds being released for towns of under 5000 population for projects. (WisDot, WTA, Delmore)
- Land Services Meeting information , shared by Ken
- Correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Anyone wishing to attend by zoom, please see www.townofcedarlake.org website for login information. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded. It is noted that the town hall is handicap accessible.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk