Town Board Meeting | February 8th, 2021 **UPDATED**
TO ACCESS THIS MEETING VIA ZOOM: Join Meeting
Ken Leners is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Town of Cedar Lake February 8, 2021 6:30 p.m. board meeting
Time: Feb 8, 2021 06:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 836 1062 8637
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Cedar Lake will meet for the monthly meeting on Monday, Feb. 8, 2021 at 6:30 PM at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public input
- Financial report
- Past month’s road activities
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District report.
- Old business
- alley discontinue in Village of Mikana
- Hwy. 48 & V update
- New Business
- Shane Anderson, building porch/deck at 2720 28 ⅛ St.
- Set date for Open Book and Board of Review.
- Discuss ambulance service options.
- Determine submission of Letter of Intent to withdraw from BFCESD ambulance contract.
- Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
- Discussion and payment of claims.
Anyone wishing to attend remotely via Zoom, please send an e-mail request to email@example.com.
It is noted that the town hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that this meeting may be recorded.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk