Town Meeting Agenda For October 9th, 2017
TOWN OF CEDAR LAKE
Notice is hereby given that the monthly meeting for the Town of Cedar Lake will be held on Monday, October 9, 2017 at the Cedar Lake Town Hall in Mikana at 6:30 PM. The agenda will be as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and approval of past month’s minutes.
- Public input.
- Financial reports from Treasurer and Clerk.
- Report of past month’s road activities.
- Police report.
- Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services Report.
- Approval of BFCESD contract and budget
- Old business
- Loan for fire truck
- Mikana ATV/UTV bridge crossing update
- Update on Town Hall stairs & Elective upgrades
a. approval of law enforcement contract.
10. Consideration of correspondence received during the month.
11. Discussion and payment of claims.
It is noted that the Town Hall is handicapped accessible. It is noted that the Town Meeting may be recorded. All interested persons, please plan to attend.
Maryhelen Drew, Clerk
Please publish in Chronotype Oct. 2 for one week under legals. Thank you.]]>